We are humble recipients of a number of awards given in recognition of our services towards the destitute for the sake of humanity.
- Dalit Mitra Institution Award by Govt. of Maharashtra.
- National Award by FIE foundation, Ichalkaranji.
- Deshdoot Award by Daily Deshdoot.
- Shyamchi Aai Puraskar by Sane Guruji Kathamala.
- Lokshikshan Puraskar by "C" News.
- Rajeev Gandhi Non-Conventional Energy Award.
- Adarsh Sanstha Puraskar by Shivparvati Pratishthan.
- Matoshree Maisaheb Parkhe Award.
- CARA (Central Adoption Resource Authority) is an autonomous body working under the Ministry of Women and Child development. CARA controls in-country and inter-country adoptions through 350 SAA (Specialized Adoption Agencies) and around 50 RIPA (Recognized Indian Placement Agencies). In the significant 60th year of the Ashram - year 2014, we were selected as the only SAA on the Managing Committee of CARA-a rare honour and yet another feather in the cap.